Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Emotions

8.23.2017
As I lay here in bed and listen to T talk to himself (cause he is suppose to be asleep) I cant help but be extremely nervous and sad but also happy and excited at the same time. We are so close to day 100 that I am thinking way to much and causing myself to panic that we wont be going home in a couple of days. And how much that will break my heart if it doesnt happen. And then the total opposite what if we do come home and something so horribly wrong / T ends up with an infection and has to be readmitted again. It Also makes me think how much things have change over the last 3 months. Tanner has change and grown up so much! He is becoming more and more of a toddler daily and less and less of my baby boy. This also makes me excited because he is becoming so fun to play with. He is THE biggest tease! And always has us smiling. Especially when we are trying to be a little mad at him.
So with all these many, crazy emotions going around all I can do at this moment in time is enjoy this sweet voice, animal sounds, and talking coming from the little boy laying in the bed next to me and pray like crazy we can be at home in st.g very soon and everything will continue to go very smooth there!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment