Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mothers Day! Chemo Day 3 - 5 days till transplant

I first would like to start of by wishing all the Mother's reading this blog, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! I hope you all had a wonderful day because each of you deserve it! I was able to attend the church at branch they have here at PCMC, and the speaker spoke about Mother's and used the reference of a talk given by Jeffrey R. Holland. Oh that man, he know just how to say things! I will be referencing it here, I will give you a quick summary BUT I encourage you all to read it if you have not yet. He talks about four words, Bear, borne, carry, deliver, that not only describe what the savior  and what he did for us but also how the words relate to that of a Mother! Oh, how i believe this to be so true! Our moms delivered us and carried us through all of our trails that we go through, weather we are little or old. They bear our same burdens.  I can fully see this in my life right now with my mom, mother in law and siblings, in laws, nieces, aunts, cousins and friends.  They are all carrying ME through this bump in the road with Tanner. The call and text to strengthen me, they help get my mind off things, they think of questions to ask that I don't, they are willing to come sit with me or just tanner so I can leave for a bit or have some relax time. So Mom's, Sisters, Aunts, Cousins, Nieces and Friends - THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Each of you mean the world to me, and are all a wonderful example to me. You all strengthen me, lift me, cry with me, laugh with me, help me see the bigger picture and SO SO much MORE! I LOVE YOU ALL!
   ** Side Note for T-Man to read later in life when he reads this blog - This is Mother's Day #2, I have spent with you at PCMC. BUT YOU ARE SO WORTH IT! LOVE YOU! and you better make up for it! ;)***


Chemo Day 3 - It was pretty much the same as the past two days! T is still happy, and staying strong for his Mama! Jeff is starting to feel better today and we were able to spend this mother's day together! I was also able to spend time with Caroline. It was so nice having C here, and I truly think she helped T-Man so much today. He was so happy to have her back here to play with him. We have one more day of Chemo!(Hopefully) Then the hard parts set in, the chemo will still be working on T-Mans little body over the next week and that is when the real FUN will begin. Transplant is set for Friday, Most likely in the afternoon! Thanks for all the kinda comments you all gave me today! I appreciated each one of them.








No comments:

Post a Comment